Saturday, September 7, 2013

McDonald's

Not far from base sits those golden arches.
Although I can't tell you the last time I actually ate Mickey D's, I just had to try it here.  It always seems to be different in other countries, usually better, so we went last week to see what it was like.

The menu is almost exactly the same as home except for a few additions.
They offer 2 burgers we do not:
ebi (or shrimp) burger
and
teriyaki burger

Jeff just went for the quarter pounder..boring!...and I settled on the teriyaki.  

It tasted exactly like you would expect: a burger with teriyaki sauce.



Now although it was good, I don't expect us to make another trip to this fine establishment in the near future.  There are too many other great restaurants in the area!

And besides, I'm more of a taco bell girl. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment