Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm so crafty

Ok, so the title of this post is just hilarious.

I mean, I love Pinterest as much as the next person, but not everything turns out exactly like I've planned it in my head.

We have an arts & crafts center on base that allows you to do small projects such as scrapbooking, canvas painting, drawing, pen making (is exactly what it sounds like it is) and..... painting ceramics! :)
They have a variety of things to paint: dishes, mugs, piggy banks, vases, etc, etc.

I chose mugs....shouldn't be too hard right?!  I've never painted anything in my life and this definitely made me feel even less artistic than I knew I already was!   But overall, they turned out okay and I actually think I'll go back and do more.  Taking orders now. :)

{before}


{after-almost perfect. boo}



{sic em bears}

I just saw they got in some skulls so I might be starting to decorate for Halloween.  My favorite!  And they have a set of plates with skull & crossbones on them...would be awesome for a Halloween dinner party!!
We just need some more friends to invite. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment