Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cherry Blossoms

Konnichiwa!
That means hello (and good afternoon) in Japanese if you didn't know already. :)  After living in Japan now for over 2 weeks, I have finally sat down to try to figure out this blog stuff....I have zero patience when it comes to things like this (or maybe my ADD just kicks in!), so bear with me.  This project is definitely a work in progress!

So I'm sure you're thinking, why Cherry Blossoms Ahead?  I did a little research.... Described as having a "short, but brilliant blooming season", the Japanese see the cherry blossom as a metaphor for human life.   I see our time here in Japan the same way....it'll be short, but we'll make it brilliant.  I hope you read on and join us on our adventure!

Cherry Blossoms Ahead!!



No comments:

Post a Comment